Sunday, April 13, 2008

Warning: Do NOT Try This at Home

Well, I thought that I would save money by taking the children's spring photos myself. If anyone is considering this method of frugality, I recommend that you weigh it against the cost of your sanity. I must say that Caleb was quite cooperative despite our mishap with the ant bed. However, the other banshee of a child as well as the incredibly frustrating camera were a bad combination. I got many photos of Madi's back and many more of a blurred floral streak running from the camera. A few of the pictures turned out nicely though, and the one of Caleb sitting in front of the azaleas made the whole maddening endeavor worth my while.




2 comments:

Pamela said...

I thought the pictures looked beautiful!

Vicki said...

All you need is one good picture out of the bunch! The pictures are adorable.

Vicki

Powered By Blogger